DIY Audio Projects Forum
 NEW  Matt presents bias and operation data for the 6V6 tube in SE operation - 6V6 Single-Ended (SE) Ultra Linear (UL) Bias Optimization.

DIY Audio Projects Forum

Welcome to the DIY Audio Projects Message Forum. Use these forums to discuss Hi-Fi audio and to share your DIY Audio Projects. Registration is free and required to post messages and view the file attachments. Registration will only take a minute and registered users do not see any advertisements. After you have completed the online registration process, check your email (including spam/junk folder) for the verification email to activate your account. New members are under moderation - so your posts will not be visible until approved by a moderator. See the Read Me 1st, Forum RULES and Forum FAQ to get started on the forum.

It is currently 20 Nov 2019, 05:36

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2019, 15:58 

I have just looked at this,

I have captured the video at a specific time point.
https://youtu.be/SzAQ36b9dzs?t=180
Its worth watching from the beginning to get an idea of the implications of this statement.
It states that all information must be erased everywhere in the universe :confused:
If this is/were true does information from past existence effect our lives which I assume are a probability wave.
Would all information include past lives if the information still existed. (what is all information in the universe?) :|
It puts a strange reflection on Sagan's dragon on my garage (its only there when I don't look).

Its an interesting take on the double slit experiment.

Regards
M. Gregg

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2019, 21:57 

Watched an RI video where the presenter asked the audience to let him know if anyone figures out what's going on with the two slit experiment and that there will be a nobel prize for it. Sure seems spooky but supposedly the universe isn't spooky. It just we don't have the tools and maths yet to solve it. If we are not already doing so I hope we can put it to good use https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum ... experiment.

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2019, 09:25 

Woodo wrote:
If we are not already doing so I hope we can put it to good use https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum ... experiment.

In the Terminator series of films, it started out as "Skynet" and in the latest "Dark Fate" it becomes Legion. :D

Some interesting philosophy in Dark Fate from Arnold "what gives life purpose".
Just watched it, I looked at the critics comments and normally what they hate I like.
I think some people can't look at the AI singularity and wonder where its going.
There was a time when I thought it won't happen but these days I really think it might.
I guess it depends on what "life" actually is and the possibility of this being a simulation.
A bit off topic but I thought as an add on it was quite good, then again I like SciFi.

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited by M. Gregg on 31 Oct 2019, 11:23, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2019, 10:48 

Just for fun,

Because its Halloween<<< not that I have any connection :D

Thinking about AI and the singularity a few thoughts:
Is all life life? i.e. is alive sentient, would AI be a manifestation of the same life force as humans.
Linked to the idea that a machine that is "alive" or a machine containing the operational thoughts of a person be alive?
The idea being that you cannot create life only manifest it. << the idea of the singularity.
It all seems quite strange the idea that an AI could be a "vessel" for the force of life if there is such a thing.
You can extend that to other ideas could you have a good or evil AI.

Interesting reflection is life just a program in a brain or is it something else.
I saw a question once asking are we AI?

I have my own thoughts but we can leave that to the glow of a lantern called Jack. :D

Regards
M. Gregg

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2019, 03:46 

It seems,

the latest buzz word is quantum supremacy.
When you look at things like this it would seem that the algorithm is already running in the human brain.
There is no avoiding the path the pressure is to high.
How much is true? who knows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lIfbqfoGMo

Regards
M. Gregg

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2019, 13:03 

Einstein was wrong???

The Secret Of Quantum Physics: Einstein's Nightmare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4nYgrDJvc

Regards
M. Gregg