DIY Audio Projects Forum
 NEW  Matt presents bias and operation data for the 6V6 tube in SE operation - 6V6 Single-Ended (SE) Ultra Linear (UL) Bias Optimization.

DIY Audio Projects Forum

Welcome to the DIY Audio Projects Message Forum. Use these forums to discuss Hi-Fi audio and to share your DIY Audio Projects. Registration is free and required to post messages and view the file attachments. Registration will only take a minute and registered users do not see any advertisements. After you have completed the online registration process, check your email (including spam/junk folder) for the verification email to activate your account. New members are under moderation - so your posts will not be visible until approved by a moderator. See the Read Me 1st, Forum RULES and Forum FAQ to get started on the forum.

It is currently 14 Aug 2018, 08:44

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2016, 20:36 

Hello fellow audiophiles. Just getting my feet wet with some DIY tube amps and SS phono pre-amps. This site has a wealth of knowledge and I'm looking forward to learning a thing or 2 from this forum!

Prock

PostPosted: 09 May 2016, 12:17 

Hi everybody! My name is Vitek, I just finished school and I am relatively new to diy builds. Love the feeling of listening to something selfmade!

PostPosted: 10 May 2016, 20:14 
Editor

Hi Prock, welcome to the forum. Good to have another Winnipegger on board.

Hi Vitek welcome to the forum.

Cheers

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2016, 05:49 

Hello everyone! I'm about to build the NP-100v12 when the parts arrive. I'm still fairly new to audio electronics but hoping to broaden my knowledge a bit with the help of this forum and the projects here.

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2016, 12:18 

Hello all,
I've decided to become a new member here after lurking and learning. I love to build my own audio stuff. I've began learning the tube side of things over the past couple of years and have an amp project on the bench now. Many of my favorite knowledgeable DIY'ers post on this forum, and I have learned so much. Hopefully , I will be able to contribute to this great community. Cheers from the very hot and humid south Louisiana, USA.- Ray

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2016, 15:46 
Project Author

Hi Ray, Welcome to the forums. I feel confident that you will find some worthy projects and plenty of support in building them.

Good listening
Bruce

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2016, 01:45 

Hello, everyone! Electrical engineer here who would like to dabble in things quite unrelated to work (which has to do with things that are very high and very fast).

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2016, 15:03 
Project Author

eljefe3126; Welcome to the forums. Always good to have new people here to work with. And don't worry about us audio folks... "it's not rocket science". ;)

Cascade Tubes Blog

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2016, 21:19 
Project Author

Welcome to the forum. ...Matt who said it wasn't rocket science...Goddard would understand what we do here :D

Good listening
Bruce

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2016, 06:21 

Hello,
For some time I read this forum topics so I decided to sign up.

I have some experience in DIY amps - I have built a variety of chipamps (LM, OPA ), SS amps (Leach, F5, Le monstre ), Head amps and preamps and few tube amps - 6C33C, GU32 and odd watt type with russian tubes - so also I registered to say thank you for the nice, simple circuit ! This whole DIY is just a hobby for me.
Hopefully I learned there is still a lot of new things.

regards
Oscar

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next