DIY Audio Projects Forum
 NEW  Bruce Heran outlines the details and construction of his simple DIY 6DJ8 (ECC88) Tube Hi-Fi Headphone Amplifier Project.

DIY Audio Projects Forum

Welcome to the DIY Audio Projects Message Forum. Use these forums to discuss Hi-Fi audio and to share your DIY Audio Projects. Registration is free and required to post messages and view the file attachments. Registration will only take a minute and registered users do not see any advertisements. After you have completed the online registration process, check your email (including spam/junk folder) for the verification email to activate your account. New members are under moderation - so your posts will not be visible until approved by a moderator. See the Read Me 1st, Forum RULES and Forum FAQ to get started on the forum.

It is currently 28 Nov 2014, 01:33

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2008, 19:08 
Webmaster

Read Me 1st

Welcome to the DIY Audio Projects Forum. If you are new here, you will need to first register with the forum to make an account. Registration is free and only registered users can post messages and view the file attachments. Registered users do not see any advertisements on the forum.

Once you have registered, you will get an email with an activation link. Read the instructions in that email and click on the activation link in order to activate your account. Be sure to check in your spam folder for the activation email as it often ends up there. Once you have activated your account you may login to the forum.

New members should start off by adding their geographic Location to their profile. All profile information is optional, but we suggest that as a minimum you indicate the country that you are in as it will allow us to give you geographically relevant answers to your questions about parts and kits. New members should also take a some time to introduce themselves with a quick message in the Introductions thread. Please note that new members are under moderation. This means that your first few posts will not show up until they have been approved by a moderator. New user moderation is unfortunately necessary to prevent spam.

Getting Started: I'm sure you are eager to get started. Before you do so, we ask that you please read and obey the few Forum Rules that we have. The forum rules are shown below. Below the forum rules is the Forum FAQ to help you with posting messages and attachements.

Welcome to the forum!

Forum RULES

• No personal attacks, insults or harassment (this will not be tolerated at all);
  • No swearing or foul language (foul language is filtered by the forum software);
  • No political or religious talk (this only leads to arguments and is not relevant to DIY Audio);
  • No blatant advertising of products (offending posts will be removed);
  • See the Selling and Group buy Rules if you would like to sell or advertise your items through the forum.
  • Please try and keep threads on-topic.

Forum FAQ
:?: I just posted a message on the forum, but it did not show up?
:arrow: All new members are under moderation for their first few posts. This helps us keep spam off the forums. Your message will show up once it has been approved by a moderator.

:?: How do I post a link to a website?
:arrow: See this post: How do I post a link to a website?

:?: How do I attach a photograph or a file?
:arrow: Watch this 30 second video on how to add a file attachment to your messages.

:?: My file upload failed?
:arrow: File uploads are restricted to 500kB each. You may attach up to 6 files per message.

:?: I want to email user XYZ, but I don't see their email.
:arrow: For privacy we do not share a users email address. You may send them a Private Message (pm) through the board if they have not turned off private messages. Please note that for spam control only verified users can send private messages.

:?: How do I subscribe to a topic or thread so I get a notification email when there is a new post?
:arrow: See the instructions in the post: How to Subscribe to a Topic (new post notification emails).

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2008, 21:43 
Webmaster

:?: How do I subscribe to a topic or thread so I get a notification email when there is a new post?
:arrow: To subscribe to a topic, click "Subscribe Topic" located on the upper left side of the page.
Attachment:
subscribe-to-topic.png

:arrow: You can also ask for notifications when you reply to a thread by selecting the "Notify me when a reply is posted checkbox".
Attachment:
notify-me-of-reply.png

This post has a file attachment. Please login or register to access it. Only Registered Members may view attached files.

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 13:14 
Webmaster

:?: How do I upload / attach a photograph or file to a phpBB forum?
:arrow: First, make sure that the imakes is less than 500kB. After you have selected the image from your computer, you next must push the "Add the file" button to upload the image to the forum.

PostPosted: 29 May 2010, 10:35 
Webmaster

:?: How do I post a link to a website?
:arrow: It is as simple as pasting the URL. You can also use the URL BBCode. See the examples below.

Code:
http://diyAudioProjects.com
Produces "http://diyAudioProjects.com" in the message;

Code:
[url]http://AudiophileMusic.com[/url]
Produces "http://AudiophileMusic.com" in the message;

Code:
[url=http://diyAudioProjects.com]DIY Audio Projects[/url]
Produces "DIY Audio Projects" in the message.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]