DIY Audio Projects Forum
 NEW  Matt presents bias and operation data for the 6V6 tube in SE operation - 6V6 Single-Ended (SE) Ultra Linear (UL) Bias Optimization.

DIY Audio Projects Forum

Welcome to the DIY Audio Projects Message Forum. Use these forums to discuss Hi-Fi audio and to share your DIY Audio Projects. Registration is free and required to post messages and view the file attachments. Registration will only take a minute and registered users do not see any advertisements. After you have completed the online registration process, check your email (including spam/junk folder) for the verification email to activate your account. New members are under moderation - so your posts will not be visible until approved by a moderator. See the Read Me 1st, Forum RULES and Forum FAQ to get started on the forum.

It is currently 19 Aug 2018, 10:42

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gretings from Croatia!
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2010, 12:51 

Hello! My name is Mladen, live in Croatia. Not only new to forum, but new in electronics also. Therefore I will more often read then write, except asking questions.

I stumbled on DIYaudioprojects while ago when I was searching for LDR facts and today step into mail exchange with Uriah. I'm sure all of you know that Uriah is one great gay! :thumbsup:

So, feel free to ask anything or to point me when you think it's necessary.

Also feel free to laugh if I spell some words incorrect! ;)

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2010, 23:07 

Welcome zerowaf, from one forum nooB to another!

You've chosen a great man in your signature quote. The REAL father of radio and many, many other great inventions such as AC generation and being the mastermind behind the AC electrical grid. Just think what our power grid would've been like if Edison had won that battle.

:up:

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. - Albert Einstien

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2010, 23:54 

Thank you, Les!
Glad you like NK. Well, thanks to him we got AC in our cityes, but can you imagine what will world look like if he had free hands to realise cordless transfer of electricity among with sourcing that same energy from atmosphere?
I don't know is it a mith or true, but world would be better place with all that free energy.
Again, when someone has ask him about nuclear energy he replied off course it is possibile, it is just not natural.
Shame he was not an audiophile! :)

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010, 09:34 

zerowaf wrote:
I'm sure all of you know that Uriah is one great gay! :thumbsup:

So, feel free to ask anything or to point me when you think it's necessary.

Also feel free to laugh if I spell some words incorrect! ;)

Well, i didn't knew that. :mrgreen:
( note: not a problem, if it's so ).

Anyway Mladen, maybe Uriah would think that correct spelling is important !

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010, 12:52 
Editor

LOL - I missed that completely and read it as guy!

Welcome to the forum.
Cheers

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010, 15:34 

Ups!!! :eek: :blush:
I guess I was misspeling! Gay or guy? I wanna tell he is one real good person! It seems I unantentionally proclaim him as a...homosexual? Right? :worried:
Well, please excuse me Uriah! I don't mean that way!
(for political correctness I must say I don't care if anybody is homosexual, but even in that maner I had no intention to tell such a thing!)
As I said earlyer - English is not my native language. I came from part of Croatia where people talk, well, Croatian language! :!:

Sorry for inconvinience!

I gotta ask everybody to point me if I hurt someone so I can correct that. I can assure you i got no attention to be rude (is that a word? Unpolitte?) to annybody on this planet including forum mates!

EDIT: just checked dictionary. Gay also means happy! Everyday I learn something! It is great to be stupid - more things to learn! :D

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010, 15:57 

Hi Mladen

I guess your explanation is good, i hope Uriah will forgive you. :mrgreen: ( actually i nearly did a mistake myself, when writing this ). Writing goof ( instead of good ). That what's happening when typing fast on the keyboard. :D

Okay, i'm always reading correction of my texture, before pressing the submit button, to avoid mistakes ( blah, blah ) :ugeek:

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010, 16:28 

Hello KrammeAcoustics!
Thank you!
I'm gonna need some program for spelling corections! But, as I can see, people here are not so viscious to take my clampsiness for bad!
I'm pretty sure I write english a bit better than annybody else is writting croatian here... :smoking:

Well, in few days I will see if Uriah forgive me when I put order for LDR boards. :) If the price sudenly rize up I guess he is mad at me! :P

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010, 16:35 

zerowaf wrote:
Well, in few days I will see if Uriah forgive me when I put order for LDR boards. :) If the price sudenly rize up I guess he is mad at me! :P

yep, double pricing, says all. :mrgreen:
zerowaf wrote:
I'm pretty sure I write english a bit better than annybody else is writting croatian here... :smoking:

Dogovoreni, pišem ovdje nije hrvatski, ali dobrodošli na forum
:up:

Last edited by KrammeAcoustics on 14 Nov 2010, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010, 16:48 

"yep, double pricing, says all. :mrgreen:"

I pay my dues! :D

Ne, mi ne govorimo krotisk ovdje, ali dobrodošli na forum :up:

Verry good! Google translator or you really know some croatian? In both cases: :up:
Not 100% correct, but good enough so anny Croatian would understand! I count on viceversa when I strugle with English! :)

EDIT: You edited that sentence after I respond. Now is spotless! :up: