DIY Audio Projects Forum
 NEW  Matt presents bias and operation data for the 6V6 tube in SE operation - 6V6 Single-Ended (SE) Ultra Linear (UL) Bias Optimization.

DIY Audio Projects Forum

Welcome to the DIY Audio Projects Message Forum. Use these forums to discuss Hi-Fi audio and to share your DIY Audio Projects. Registration is free and required to post messages and view the file attachments. Registration will only take a minute and registered users do not see any advertisements. After you have completed the online registration process, check your email (including spam/junk folder) for the verification email to activate your account. New members are under moderation - so your posts will not be visible until approved by a moderator. See the Read Me 1st, Forum RULES and Forum FAQ to get started on the forum.

It is currently 14 Nov 2019, 10:17

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 63  Next
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2014, 11:36 

Hi,

I'n Daniël from the Netherlands, programmer by day novice tube amplifier tinkerer by night. My first amp was the famous CMOY build, and my second one is the NP-100v12 - 12AU7 / IRF510 HeadAmp. It's starting to grow on me and I can't wait to build my own tube speaker amplifier!

Cheers,
Daniël

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2014, 20:33 
Project Author

Hi, Welcome to the forums. There are plenty of projects to choose from when you get ready. Lots of friendly folks to assist you as well.

Good listening
Bruce

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2014, 12:27 

Hi,
I'm Adrian from Mexico, long time lurker here, musician, music lover and everything audio/electronics related.
Cheers.

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2014, 20:58 
Project Author

Hi Welcome to the forum. Where in Mexico, we may be nearly neighbors as Sonora is only about 25 miles away.

Good listening
Bruce

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2014, 23:10 

Hi Bruce, sadly, I'm ~ 850 miles away from Sonora, down to Guadalajara.
Anyway, glad to be your neighbor in the Diy audio community :)
Adrian.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2015, 14:54 

Hello, I am Jose Luis, writing from Spain. Although I have read a lot about electronics and valves, I still have to do my first project. I am sure this forum will help me with that.
My idea: a valve preamp for MM.
See all of you in the forum.
Jose Luis.

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2015, 05:00 

hello I am from brisbane australia. I found this forum while searching for information on how to make a bluetooth portable speaker system. looks like a good place to learn some good information and share my progress :beerchug:

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2015, 22:08 
Project Author

Welcome you all. There are a number of friendly members in Spain and Australia. Help with projects is always just for the asking.

Good listening
Bruce

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2015, 05:31 

Glad to hear it! Thanks Bruce! ;)

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2015, 17:38 

Hello

I am a new member from New Hampshire, USA. I am new to DIY electronics, I've completed one kit amp so far and am looking to start a new project without as much hand holding. It was one of the 6L6 projects here that interested me. Thank you very much!

-Janarthan

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 63  Next