DIY Audio Projects Forum
 NEW  Matt presents bias and operation data for the 6V6 tube in SE operation - 6V6 Single-Ended (SE) Ultra Linear (UL) Bias Optimization.

DIY Audio Projects Forum

Welcome to the DIY Audio Projects Message Forum. Use these forums to discuss Hi-Fi audio and to share your DIY Audio Projects. Registration is free and required to post messages and view the file attachments. Registration will only take a minute and registered users do not see any advertisements. After you have completed the online registration process, check your email (including spam/junk folder) for the verification email to activate your account. New members are under moderation - so your posts will not be visible until approved by a moderator. See the Read Me 1st, Forum RULES and Forum FAQ to get started on the forum.

It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 23:50

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 15:00 
Webmaster

Branko of Oatley Electronics has generously donated a couple of their K282 Tube Based Stereo RIAA Preamplifier Kits and we will be giving them away to our great readers.

One kit will be given away through the blog and one kit through the forum. To participate in the blog giveaway see the
Giveaway #4 - K282 Tube Based Stereo RIAA Preamplifier Kit post for details. To participate in the forum giveaway, read on. :geek:

Giveaway #4 Forum Rules
To participate in the forum giveaway you need to:

• reply to this thread indicating you are interested in participating.

This is so we can direct the kit to someone who has a turntable and will use the kit. Please note that if you are a new member your message will not show up until it has been approved by a moderator (this is done for spam control).

Once you have indicated in this thread that you are interested in participating in the giveaway,

• every subsequent message you post on the forum will give you one chance to win.

Please do not post pointless or meaningless posts to increase you post count.

The winner will be selected at random sometime on 7 June 2010.

Good luck.

PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 18:35 

Sign me up!

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 00:07 

Yes Please!
I really need a preamp

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 08:38 

I'm an happy owner of the preamp tube, i'd like to try also this kit with my turntable, should be interesting, i have a poor phono pream :headphones:

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 09:14 

Please include me as well. Thanks!

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 10:08 

Please sign me up! I've bought kits from Oatley and they are great! :D

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 17:32 

I'd like to participate too!

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 18:36 

Count me in. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 22:53 

Please count me in... Would be an awesome match-up with my Grado cartridge! :smoking:

PostPosted: 26 May 2010, 02:15 

Please count me in.

Thanks

Pedro

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next