DIY Audio Projects Forum
 NEW  Matt presents bias and operation data for the 6V6 tube in SE operation - 6V6 Single-Ended (SE) Ultra Linear (UL) Bias Optimization.

DIY Audio Projects Forum

Welcome to the DIY Audio Projects Message Forum. Use these forums to discuss Hi-Fi audio and to share your DIY Audio Projects. Registration is free and required to post messages and view the file attachments. Registration will only take a minute and registered users do not see any advertisements. After you have completed the online registration process, check your email (including spam/junk folder) for the verification email to activate your account. New members are under moderation - so your posts will not be visible until approved by a moderator. See the Read Me 1st, Forum RULES and Forum FAQ to get started on the forum.

It is currently 24 Nov 2017, 04:07

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2015, 06:22 

I am looking urgently manual wiring diagram digital tuner (AM / FM) marks INKEL TD2010, or SHERWOOD LXI TR6023, pray for us if some forero could provide me such a manual, so they would be very grateful, I am awaiting an answer, thanking in advance and greeting everyone compliments from SPAIN.

Estoy buscando con urgencia el manual esquema eléctrico del sintonizador digital (AM/FM) marca INKEL TD2010, ó SHERWOOD LXI TR6023, ruego por FAVOR si algún forero pudiera proporcionarme dicho manual, por lo cual les estaría muy agradecido, quedo pendiente de alguna respuesta, dando las GRACIAS por adelantado y saludando a todos muy atentamente desde ESPAÑA

My Mail gracipa22@gmail.com

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2015, 11:29 

That's a hard one to find!

What's it doing/not doing?

And mail is not a good idea. Tells us you don't want to be part of the community, just "request and run" ;)

Work: Classic Valve Design

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2015, 18:59 

This response is for geek bad start in the forum, I at no time said I wanted the scheme and knowing nothing of the forum, when answering any forero or me, make sure what you say as many people on the forum (not all) may have a misconception, that said, I want to comment that as I have seen the manufacturer (of INKEL and Sherwood), the factory is called (Sherwood Electronic Laboratories Inc., 4300 North California Avenue, Chicago 18, Illinois, USA ) .for if any forero management would do to try to get the scheme, pending an answer receive my cordial greetings.

Esta respuesta es para GeeK, mal empezamos en el foro, yo en ningún momento he dicho que quería el esquema y no saber nada del foro, cuando respondas a cualquier otro forero ó a mí, asegúrate de lo que dices ya que mucha gente del foro (no todos) pueden tener un concepto equivocado, dicho esto, quiero comentar que según he visto el fabricante (de INKEL y SHERWOOD), la fabrica se llama (Sherwood Electronic Laboratories Inc.,4300 North California Avenue, Chicago 18, Illinois, USA), .por si algún forero quisiera hacer la gestión para tratar de conseguir el esquema, en espera de alguna respuesta recibir TODOS mis mejores saludos.